Do you ever wonder what we do all the time? Here's a little sneak peak in our little lives...
Last night I walked into the den and this is what I found. What is all that you might wonder. I did too. Noah and Ava were entertaining themselves by "packing" to go on a "pretend trip". Are you interested to hear what they packed? Just about every burp pad and girly blanket we own, all of Ava's books, wipes, lotion, diaper cream, the little people nativity set I keep under the Christmas tree, a few toy cars, play telephone, etc... The list goes on. I quickly discovered that Noah was just emptying the baskets that are under Ava's changing table. It was not much fun to "unpack" but I can't blame him for using a little imagination....
Noah took a picture of Bobby the Elf too. He is really into the "Elf on the Shelf" this year. Last night he also scribbled on about 75 index cards and then put them in a bag for Bobby to take with him when he flew to the North Pole while Noah was sleeping. The cards were for the boys and girls on the naughty list....

















1 comments:
Wait, I think that is my house! Ha! I cleaned up the playroom only to find within 15 minutes John had emptied the toy box. John likes to take trips too. After watching Rudolph last night he had to go to work on his sleigh and deliver the presents.
Post a Comment