So yesterday I hosted a holiday cookie exchange at my house. Everyone brought yummy holiday goodies like buckeyes, double chocolate chews, no bake peanut butter cookies, double doozies, and sugar cookies to name a few. We tasted a little bit of everything and then boxed up a variety of all the goodies to take home. The kids- all under 4 years old, I think- outnumbered the adults and they all seemed to really have fun tasting the sweets and surprisingly they all played really well together. I enjoyed getting to visit with everyone and hold some sweet babies. I only wish I could make it an annual tradition! Thanks to all you mommies that slaved in the kitchen to bring a special goody to share with us!
Look at all the sweets!

Laura Claire and Will- both 6 months old
Look at all the sweets!

Laura Claire and Will- both 6 months old



















0 comments:
Post a Comment