Happy Birthday Jesus! I promised Noah we would make a birthday cake for Jesus this year and somehow we missed out on it before Christmas. So we just made Jesus a belated cake! At least Noah got the message even if we were a little late.
Side note- the cashier at the checkout made a comment about the chocolate cake mix I was buying and I told her that we were making a birthday cake for Jesus even though it was late. And she said that she didn't think Jesus would like that cake- that he would like white cake with white icing better (maybe b/c it was devil's food cake?). I just thought it was funny since we are the ones eating it anyway.
I hope Jesus likes LOTS of sprinkles!
Side note- the cashier at the checkout made a comment about the chocolate cake mix I was buying and I told her that we were making a birthday cake for Jesus even though it was late. And she said that she didn't think Jesus would like that cake- that he would like white cake with white icing better (maybe b/c it was devil's food cake?). I just thought it was funny since we are the ones eating it anyway.
I hope Jesus likes LOTS of sprinkles!


















0 comments:
Post a Comment