Just catching up on a few of the pics from this month. Noah's said a couple of funny things lately that I wanted to share but more importantly document so I can remember them later.
Last night we were at the dinner table deep into a discussion about angels and Noah looks over at me and bluntly says, "Mommy are you starting to age?" How do you respond to that? Obviously I am if my 3-soon -to-be -4 year old can notice a few lines & wrinkles. I wanted ask him if he thought he might have a little something to do with that. :)
This morning Noah said, "Mommy when I get bigger I am going to buy you the shiniest ring in the whole world!" I just said oh that's so nice. And Noah replies, "And then we can get married!" Isn't that so sweet? He's been telling me that I am the most beautiful girl a lot lately too. I told him that I couldn't marry him though because I was already married to daddy. He seemed okay with that response.
Tonight at dinner Noah was rhyming words. He's been doing that a lot lately too (I think he's picking it up from Word World). He was saying things like duck rhymes with cluck, wham rhymes with bam, etc... and then he says "bam rhymes with dam". Nathan and I cannot even look at each other for fear that we will bust out laughing as we are both already trying not to spit our food out and conceal our grins. And Noah was so proud of his rhymes! We just never said anything so as to not bring attention to it, but I hope he finds some new words to rhyme.
This isn't the best pic with his eyes closed but Noah was loving every minute of playing in the rain with his new Cars umbrella that he got from Santa and his matching rain boots from Mimi & Grandpa.

Playing with the Moon Sand while wearing his new superman jammies which he both got for Christmas (side note- I would not recommend this as it makes a huge mess!) And note how long his hair is! I think this was the same night he studied himself in the mirror for a long time and then told me it was time for a haircut! (It was starting to look a little business in the front, party in the back)
Last night we were at the dinner table deep into a discussion about angels and Noah looks over at me and bluntly says, "Mommy are you starting to age?" How do you respond to that? Obviously I am if my 3-soon -to-be -4 year old can notice a few lines & wrinkles. I wanted ask him if he thought he might have a little something to do with that. :)
This morning Noah said, "Mommy when I get bigger I am going to buy you the shiniest ring in the whole world!" I just said oh that's so nice. And Noah replies, "And then we can get married!" Isn't that so sweet? He's been telling me that I am the most beautiful girl a lot lately too. I told him that I couldn't marry him though because I was already married to daddy. He seemed okay with that response.
Tonight at dinner Noah was rhyming words. He's been doing that a lot lately too (I think he's picking it up from Word World). He was saying things like duck rhymes with cluck, wham rhymes with bam, etc... and then he says "bam rhymes with dam". Nathan and I cannot even look at each other for fear that we will bust out laughing as we are both already trying not to spit our food out and conceal our grins. And Noah was so proud of his rhymes! We just never said anything so as to not bring attention to it, but I hope he finds some new words to rhyme.
This isn't the best pic with his eyes closed but Noah was loving every minute of playing in the rain with his new Cars umbrella that he got from Santa and his matching rain boots from Mimi & Grandpa.

Playing with the Moon Sand while wearing his new superman jammies which he both got for Christmas (side note- I would not recommend this as it makes a huge mess!) And note how long his hair is! I think this was the same night he studied himself in the mirror for a long time and then told me it was time for a haircut! (It was starting to look a little business in the front, party in the back)

Noah also got this remote control monster truck for Christmas which he named "Sammy"

Here's the new haircut- I cried when I left the salon and had to call Nathan and tell him not to laugh when he saw it. Bless his heart though- Noah likes it because he can "see better"- I guess it was in his eyes before. It will grow and hopefully quickly although Noah will celebrate his 4th birthday with this bad chop. On the bright side, I think it makes him look a little younger. At least he doesn't know it's bad...

















2 comments:
Apparently I am extremely tired! I cannot stop laughing at this post! And the picture of Noah with Nathan and Sammy, oh my goodness, he looks so grown up!
I cut John's hair right before Christmas and messed it up pretty bad. It wasn't terrible in pictures though, well it was for the first few days but luckily by Christmas it was bearable. It seems like yesterday we were at his first birthday party.
Lori
Post a Comment