Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday!!!!

Noah is 4 today! I CANNOT believe it has already been 4 years since we checked in to the hospital in Ft Myers, FL to have our baby boy. How life has changed in these past 4 years. I have learned so much about being a mother, and I have to say no matter how unappreciated I may feel at times, there is nothing else I would rather be doing than raising my beautiful children. I am so thankful & grateful on a daily basis that I have been blessed with the privilege of staying at home with them.
These are the pictures from Noah's party day- last Thursday. They ended up backwards but oh well. Noah was finished taking pictures at this point but I really wanted one of him & Ava together. Please note Noah's cute shirt- my friend Jayme sewed it on for me. And it matched his invitations too.




Here's the cake I made! It turned out really well even though it took 3 days in the kitchen! (And did I mention that once I was finished Noah said he wanted a train cake)

The kids enjoying cake, ice cream, & cheese puffs in the party room after an hour of jumping

Blowing out the candle- Noah blew it out when we first starting singing so we relit it for him to blow out again

He wanted to wear the special party hat and sit in the birthday chair!

Nathan & Ava going down the big slide

Noah was so fast I barely got any pictures of him during the jumping time

Actually sitting still and paying attention to the safety video












0 comments: