Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Year Ago Today

A year ago about this time at night, Nathan was stopped completely at a red light when he was rear-ended by a girl going about 50-60 mph. The kicker is that there were 2 lanes on the right of Nathan that were completely empty and also another lane on the left. Had the driver been paying even the least bit of attention, she could have swerved and avoided the 4 car accident. She was texting on her cell phone. So this is my plea- PLEASE don't text & drive! I am grateful to my Lord that he walked away from this as it could have been much worse. I still tear up to this day just thinking about what could have happened. And I still get furious to this day when I think about the car seat in the back which was completely bent- thankfully Noah was not in the car- we won't even start to think about that.


Ava 4 months old- a year ago today- look at all that dark hair!


Ava 16 months old today snuggling with her babies while posing for her monthly photo shoot


She is growing and learning more everyday. We are truly blessed to have her in our lives!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: