Last week Ava found one of Noah's cowboy hats and put it on. She was so proud of herself and so cute in the hat. She literally wore it for about an hour. I was trying to keep the kids quiet since Nathan was sleeping so I got the horse out and asked Noah if he wanted to dress up like a cowboy. The shirt and vest were Nathan's when he was little. Noah looked precious but would not cooperate for any pictures. This is the best of what I got of him below. Ava, on the other hand, had her very own photo shoot. I got several cute pictures of her but only put up a few. This post is mainly for Nonnie & Pop Pop. Noah's cousin Lydia had this same horse when she was little and she absolutely loved it and would rock on it forever. It sings a cute little song and makes a few horse sounds. Nonnie had planned to pass it on to Noah but unfortunately it got ruined in Katrina so we finally found another one just like it. Now Ava seems to be obsessed with horses and pulls it and the tigger rocker (from mimi & grandpa to Noah on his first birthday) out of the closet every time she sees it. I guess I've got a little cowgirl on my hands!



















0 comments:
Post a Comment