Ava went for her 15 month check up on Jan 7th. Here's her stats:
Weight: 23 lbs 2 oz (50%)
Height: 32 in (90%)
Head Circumference: 18.25 (75%)
She also got just one shot this visit.
Here's a few pictures from this past month since I have been slow with posting this month. We've really been busy!
Just thought this dress was too cute. My mom got it for her last year on clearance.

Lounging on a bean bag waiting on Noah to finish with the dentist.
Doesn't she look content?
Weight: 23 lbs 2 oz (50%)
Height: 32 in (90%)
Head Circumference: 18.25 (75%)
She also got just one shot this visit.
Here's a few pictures from this past month since I have been slow with posting this month. We've really been busy!
Just thought this dress was too cute. My mom got it for her last year on clearance.

Lounging on a bean bag waiting on Noah to finish with the dentist.
Doesn't she look content?



















1 comments:
What a sweet dress! I love the picture of her on the bean bag, too cute!
Post a Comment