Monday, January 5, 2009
Our Newest Additions!
Where's Waldo? I mean Ava? Can you find her in the middle of all the baby dolls? My sweet baby received 6 baby dolls for Christmas (one is a little big and I am saving it for a little later). Doesn't she look precious posing with all her babies? I am so glad she is a girly girl. She also received the high chair pictured above as well as a cradle for her dolls. And let me make note of Bethany Georgeann- the Cabbage Patch doll we adopted on Christmas Eve from Aunt Lynn. (Did you know it is the 25th Anniversary of Cabbage Patch?) Ava loves to take off Bethany Georgeann's shoes but then wants them back on her immediately. What can I say- the girl loves shoes. Noah has also taken to changing Bethany Georgeann's clothes. Nathan doesn't want me to let him to this but I don't think once can hurt, right? I need to find some of Ava's newborn baby clothes so we can play dress-up. Ava has also learned where her bellybutton is from studying Bethany Georgeann's prominent bellybutton. SO MUCH FUN!
at 11:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comments:
where did you get ava's outfit that she is wearing in this pic?
Post a Comment